Thyroid With Liver Provides...
- Whole Thyroid Glandular (and all of its nourishing constituents)
- Preformed Vitamin A, B12, Choline & Folate
- Proteins, Peptides, Cofactors & Enzymes Found and Expressed in Thyroid & Liver Tissue
- Bio-available Heme Iron
Note: Vitamin D deficiency and Vitamin A deficiency can stop T3 from activating your cell to increase your metabolic rate and increase your energy.
Thyroid With Liver Supports...
- Thyroid, Energy, Mood & Metabolism Health
- Liver Health, Detoxification & Methylation
- Immune Health
- Connective Tissue Health
Note: Even small amounts of fluoride lessen the pituitary gland’s ability to function, which in turn slows thyroid production. Larger amounts of fluoride, which most people do consume from tap water, disrupt the whole endocrine system and wreak havoc on hormone production. Fluoride consumption over time essentially slows the whole body down, including the brain.