WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS
WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS CONTAINS...
- Omega-3 Phospholipid DHA, EPA, and ETA
- Heaps of Choline, Vitamin D, Vitamin K2 (MK-4), and real Vitamin A
- Essential Trace Minerals Iodine and Zinc
- Molecular bio directors — DNA Blueprints to Build and Repair Healthy Tissue
- Methylation Raw Materials (folate, choline, B12, methyl donors)
NOTE: Fish Eggs contains all of the vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids, the human body needs to function optimally in their most bio-available animal form.
WILD CAUGHT FISH EGGS SUPPORTS...
- Increased Neurological Function *
- Healthy Hormones & Improved Fertility *
- Absorption of The Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, E, and K *
- Nutrient Deficiencies *
NOTE: For intensive support, consider the combination of Fish Eggs, Beef Brain, and Bone Marrow to support fundamental health, neurological function, and fertility.*