GRASS-FED LUNG WITH LIVER
GRASS FED LUNG (W/ LIVER) CONTAINS...
- Arterial vascular and Lung-Specific Building Blocks, Peptides and Enzymes
- Remarkable Density of Widely Differentiated Blood Vessels (i.e. arteries, capillaries and veins in the approximate proportions that they exist throughout the body)
- Molecular Bio directors — DNA Blueprints to Build and Repair Healthy Tissue
NOTE: For intensive support, consider reviewing the life’s work of Dr. John F. Prudden... he showed that the use of bovine tracheal cartilage (BTC) had unique and powerful effects on healing, immune conditions and other life-threatening conditions considered to be treatment resistant to conventional therapies.
GRASS FED LUNG (W/ LIVER) SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Lung Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Optimal Arterial vascular Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Upper Respiratory Conditions *
- Arterial vascular Conditions * (i.e. arteries, capillaries, veins)
NOTE: While the heart represents an excellent source of large vessel tissue, the lung features a unique, remarkable density of widely differentiated blood vessels. The lung contains arteries, capillaries and veins in the approximate proportions that they exist throughout the body. Moreover, these tissues encompass the widely varied anatomy and physiology of the systemic circulatory system, including thickness, elasticity, muscularity and functions. Lung appears to be natures all-natural lung, respiratory and arterial vascular supplement.