GRASS-FED "LIVING" COLLAGEN
GRASS FED "LIVING" COLLAGEN CONTAINS...
- Typical Amino Acids That You'd Expect from Collagen — Glycine, Hydroxyproline & Proline
- Trachea-Derived Collagen; Rich in Type II Collagen
- Scapula-Derived Collagen; Rich in Type II Collagen
- Bone-Derived Collagen; Type I, II, III
- Bioactive Growth Factors; IGF-I, TGFßI & Cartilage Derived Growth Factor (CDGF)
- Molecular Bio directors
- Glycosaminoglycans | Proteoglycans
- Chondroitin Sulphates — Lubricate Joints Range ff Trace Minerals
NOTE: Proteoglycans are a major component of the animal extracellular matrix, the "filler" substance existing between cells in an organism. Here they form large complexes, both to other proteoglycans, to hyaluronan, and to fibrous matrix proteins, such as collagen. Cartilage is basically made of water, collagen, and proteoglycans, a protein-polysaccharide bond that provides elasticity.
GRASS FED "LIVING" COLLAGEN SUPPORTS...
- Optimal Joints, Bones, Cartilage & Skin, Hair and Nail Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Healing, Immune Health and Joint Health *
- The Filler Between the Cells... Keeps Cells from Sagging *
- Treatment Response in Conditions Considered to Be Treatment Resistant *
- Connective Tissue and Digestive Health *
NOTE: Grass Fed "Living" Collagen’s anti-inflammatory effects make it especially useful for joint disorders. However, it has also been shown to be very effective in inflammatory conditions of the gut.