GRASS-FED BEEF HEART
BEEF HEART IS HIGH IN...
- Proteins, Peptides, Enzymes & Cofactors Expressed in Heart Tissue
- The Super Nutrient Coenzyme Q10 (also known as CoQ10)
- Vitamin B12
- Collagen and Elastin
NOTE: Heart is the richest source of naturally occurring coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) in nature.
BEEF HEART SUPPORTS...
- Heart Health Based On "Like Supports Like" *
- Blood Pressure Health *
- Mitochondria Health * (supports energy, endurance, stamina and immune health) *
- Athletic Performance *
- Connective Tissue Health *
NOTE: Eating the heart out of a freshly killed animal was tradition among some early ancestral societies. By doing so, they believed they could receive certain qualities of the animal, such as strength and stamina, and that blood and energy flows from one living creature to another.