BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE CONTAINS...
- Proteins Exclusively Found and Expressed in Bovine Tracheal Cartilage
- Numerous Powerful Molecular Bio directors (promote healing, immune, joint health)
- Cartilage Building Blocks... Glycosaminoglycans, Proteoglycans, Chondroitin Sulphates and Type II Collagen
NOTE: Proteoglycans are a major component of the animal extracellular matrix, the "filler" substance existing between cells in an organism. Here they form large complexes, both to other proteoglycans, to hyaluronan, and to fibrous matrix proteins, such as collagen. Cartilage is basically made of water, collagen, and proteoglycans, a protein-polysaccharide bond that provides elasticity.
BOVINE TRACHEAL CARTILAGE SUPPORTS...
- Healing, Immune Health and Joint Health *
- Treatment Response in Conditions Considered to Be Treatment Resistant *
- Connective Tissue and Digestive Health *
NOTE: Bovine tracheal cartilage’s anti-inflammatory effects make it especially useful for joint disorders. However, it has also been shown to be very effective in inflammatory conditions of the gut.